We are delighted to announce that with effect from the 1st April 2017, CCVS will merge with Braintree CVS (BDVSA) becoming one organisation – Community360 – who will continue to provide valuable support to the voluntary and community sector across Colchester and Braintree.
The new brand creates one image, one voice that communicates to all our stakeholders, partners, groups and members of the public who the new CVS is and what we do.
The merger of CCVS and BDVSA provides an exciting new opportunity to increase both organisations scope and influence further into Essex and we are confident that the future of our combined organisations will be bigger, better and brighter. Together, Community360 will be stronger, make more of an impact and be better placed to strengthen voluntary action.
The Community360 brand incorporates our current values in line with our Mission:
- Provide passionate, intelligent leadership for the sector in Essex and beyond
- Empower people, groups and organisations through high quality support
- Be creative and innovative in meeting the needs of local communities, the voluntary and community groups and organisations that serve them
- Be fair and honest in everything we do
- Be responsive and open to new ideas
We are excited to be working with Braintree CVS and look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship.
For further information, please contact:
T: 01206 505250